2/03/2010

BULA

Let the Fiji Fun begin. Arriving in Nadi Airport Fiji smells of fire, of coconut and water. The next morning I am already checking in for four days sailing of the Yasawa Islands with Captain Cook and overnight stays on Barefoot Lodge Resort on Drawaya Island. Today I am out of words, although quite a lot of them would be needed to explain this experience. In short: great boat and great crew, fantastic and inspiring people, beautiful island with cristal clear water, nice snorkeling sites, good food, day and evening entertainment... and a big, big BULA SMILE!


The Pearl of the PacificLuxury DoublebedSea View out of my BureChief Mark (he certainly reminds me of my dad) and his clan from ColoradoCava Ceremony

Sunrise on Barefoot Lodge Resort (Drawaqa Island)
The Friendly Staff welcoming Guests
Bill
Bill and Naomi
Outdoor BathroomMy little Bure - Lucky Number Seven
Village VisitSailing the Yasawa Islands




Beautiful Sunset

Keine Kommentare: