11/27/2009

Kitsch and Culture

Asakusa is the heart of old Tokyo and the site of the city's largest temple, Senso-ji.
Met some sweet Japanese girls that made me figure out my fortune at the temple. Turned out, I was the luckiest in our group with Good Fortune saying:

Everything you worry about is almost over. If you do your best, you will be successfull in this society and become well-known. The wealth and treasures will be in your hand as you wish. You may meet a good senior who helps you to become a splendid man. Your hopes and desires come true. Being free from sickness. Find the things you lost. The person you are waiting for will show around soon. There is no problem with building a new house or removal. Making a trip will be good. There are no worry about marriage and emplozment.

Well, I guess this should save my day, although I do not get all its parts. I will figure this out.
Ueno has has of Japan's most famous museums, which made me pick the Tokyo National Museum.
Picachu (or one of his many friends) is still alive
White Carrots in front of a Shrine
Entrance Gate Senso-ji
People...
... and Kitsch
My Japanese Fortune Cookie
Japanese Fortune Cookie
Frontdoor Art

National Museum

3 Kommentare:

robby hat gesagt…

ist das vielleicht rettich?

weitweg hat gesagt…

Hm... da koenntest du auch Recht haben. Macht das Ganze dann Sinn?

robby hat gesagt…

mh, keine ahnung, warum das eine opfergabe ist...? ich weiss nur, dass die japaner gern und viel rettich essen ;)